News Update : 18th day of Dec. 2015
News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
The aspirants are advised to make their own notes for future reference (Point wise)
- Fed’s liftoff ends uncertainty
- At any rate
- WTO discussions deadlocked
- RBI links lending rates to loan tenor
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations and Security”]
- Still In The Pipeline
- Nairobi deadlocked over draft deal on agriculture
- Rs.40,000-cr. defence deal gets nod
- Pak. Army deals a blow to jihadists, but not to ideology
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Environment & Ecology”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”In Other News”]
- All the world’s in a moral panic
- Evil man. Okay. Evil woman. Not okay?
- Countering the politics of fear
- Take risks in life, Sundar Pichai tells students
- 7,000 Syrians ‘tortured, executed’ in detention
As a new Initiative here are some MCQs from Yesterday’s News. We suggest that you take this small 2-3 minutes quiz to revise your current affairs on daily basis.
If you have read any other important article today apart from the above do share it with your fellow aspirants in the comments section below. We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestion.