News Update : 19th day of Dec. 2015
News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
The aspirants are advised to make their own notes for future reference (Point wise)
- Govt. lowers growth outlook, stresses supply-side reforms
- Shades of grey
- Cut Loose on Fiscal Goals, But First Grow
- Sahara, Saradha…Pearl…
- India’s quest for oil and gas: More questions than answers
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations and Security”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
- Opposition agrees to clear 6 Bills as GST is out of the way
- No legal provision to detain ‘juvenile’ further: Delhi HC
- The coming storm
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Science & Technology”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Environment & Ecology”]
As a new Initiative here are some MCQs from Yesterday’s News. We suggest that you take this small 2-3 minutes quiz to revise your current affairs on daily basis.
If you have read any other important article today apart from the above do share it with your fellow aspirants in the comments section below. We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestion.