News Update : 21st day of Dec. 2015
News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
The aspirants are advised to make their own notes for future reference (Point wise)
- Government to respond to WTO’s ‘Nairobi package’ in Parliament
- Will Fed lift off lead to emerging markets crash?
- Nairobi setback
- Don’t give up on fiscal consolidation
- India eclipsed at WTO ministerial
- WTO : A mixed Bag for India
- Banks to Raise Provisioning for Another Bank’s NPAs
- Relook deficit-CPI target
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations and Security”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Environment & Ecology”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”In other News”]
As a new Initiative here are some MCQs from Yesterday’s News. We suggest that you take this small 2-3 minutes quiz to revise your current affairs on daily basis.
If you have read any other important article today apart from the above do share it with your fellow aspirants in the comments section below. We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestion.