News Update : 24th day of Dec. 2015
News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
The aspirants are advised to make their own notes for future reference (Point wise)
- Rs. 1.4 lakh crore cess money lies idle
- Weak balance sheets, bad loans increase risks for banks: RBI
- Why no corporate bond market?
- RBI sees big problem with big borrowers
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations and Security”]
- Worst Human Tragedy of 2015
- ‘Seychelles committed to Indian naval base’
- India should reclaim its space in Afghanistan
- What all is at stake as PM Narendra Modi visits Russia
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
- Winter session ends in deep frost
- Rural development, farm spending rises by 10%
- Supreme error
- The good news
- Winter chill
- Min Starts Work on MoP for Judges Appointment
- Parliament passes bonus Bill; benefits to accrue from April 2014
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Science & Technology”]
- Indian American professor wins top honour for research on tumours
- Indian startup grows human liver in lab
- Unfree basics
[accordion_content accordion_label=”In other News”]
- Rage of the self-righteous Republic
- For now, ‘Make in India’ is a mere slogan
- Decoding social sector innovations
- A fair, efficient, and feasible climate agreement
As a new Initiative here are some MCQs from Yesterday’s News Update. We suggest that you take this small 2-3 minutes quiz to revise your current affairs on daily basis.
If you have read any other important article today apart from the above do share it with your fellow aspirants in the comments section below. We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestion.