News Update : 29th day of Dec. 2015
News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
The aspirants are advised to make their own notes for future reference (Point wise)
- Panel refuses ‘Swiss Challenge’; wants changes in corruption law
- Kelkar chalks out rules for PPP revival
- India Post payment bank to be operational by March 2017
- Interest subvention should be phased out: central bank panel
- Column: Indian trade gloom
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations and Security”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
- Kant made NITI Aayog CEO
- Ramakrishna Mission-UNESCO establish ‘official ties’
- LPG subsidy linked to income
- New-look Indira Awaas Yojana to Get New Name
[accordion_content accordion_label=”In other News”]
As a new Initiative here are some MCQs from Yesterday’s News Update. We suggest that you take this small 2-3 minutes quiz to revise your current affairs on daily basis.
If you have read any other important article today apart from the above do share it with your fellow aspirants in the comments section below. We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestion.