News Update : 30th day of Dec. 2015
News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
The aspirants are advised to make their own notes for future reference (Point wise)
- Foreign funds plan share in India’s infrastructure corpus
- Reforms, a retreat and resurgence for banks
- ‘Banks should fund first generation entrepreneurs’
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations and Security”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
- Impersonal government is good
- The LPG model
- Modi Sarkar’s Rs 40kcr Infra Fund Hits Road
- Govt Changes Rules to Protect Civil Servants
[accordion_content accordion_label=”In other News”]
- Fear of Facebook colonising digital space looms over IT capital
- Crony connectivity, and Internet for us
- Nothing free or basic about it
- Whither consensus!
As a new Initiative here are some MCQs from Yesterday’s News Update. We suggest that you take this small 2-3 minutes quiz to revise your current affairs on daily basis.
If you have read any other important article today apart from the above do share it with your fellow aspirants in the comments section below. We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestion.