News Update : 06th day of Jan. 2016
News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
The aspirants are advised to make their own notes for future reference (Point wise)
- Govt. must focus on demand creation: CII
- Indian coal barons’ $10 billion global mine investments may flounder
- Centre likely to scrap 10 % export tax on low-grade iron ore
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations and Security”]
- Driven by neither hawks nor doves
- A dangerous escalation
- Pathankot questions
- U.S. caught between Iran and Saudis
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
- Doesn’t fit
- Fix governance gaps to avoid Pathankot-like security challenges
- Is govt not a polluter, asks SC
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Environment & Ecology”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”In other News”]
- Bridging cricket’s credibility deficit
- In the throes of political reform
- Net Ambiguity
- Is the Internet a public good?
- The basics of what’s free
- Corruption, delays hamper startups in India: survey
If you have read any other important article today apart from the above do share it with your fellow aspirants in the comments section below. We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestion.