News Update : 02nd day of May 2016
News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
The aspirants are advised to make their own notes for future reference (Point wise)
Below are the topic wise important News for Today
- Commerce Minister complains of ‘sledging’ in trade talks
- Where are India’s taxpayers?
- ‘Overall economic slowdown’ to blame for bad loans
- Old wine in a new bottle?
- Ranking India’s states on consumption
- Economics needs a new paradigm
- Don’t divert ‘unclaimed’ EPF deposits: Labour Ministry
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations & Security”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Science & Technology”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Environment & Ecology”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”General Reading”]
- Over the barrel
- Band-aid solutions
- Parched earth, broken promises
- What the ‘revolutionary terrorism’ of Bhagat Singh really means
- Hindutva vs Hinduism
You may have observed that for the last few days there are no daily MCQs being posted. The reason behind that is that we have started a new initiative where we will be posting weekly updates on Issue based current affairs in video format. The Schedule will be GS -1 on Mondays, GS – 2 on Wednesdays and GS – 3 on Fridays; with a combined mock on Sunday. To view the Videos click on Current Affairs Section on the Home Page
To Take the Mock on current affairs : Click Here for previous Mocks