News Update : 06th day of May 2016
News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
The aspirants are advised to make their own notes for future reference (Point wise)
Below are the topic wise important News for Today
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
- Commerce Ministry’s visa plan hits MHA wall
- How not to fight corruption
- LS clears decks for MPC
- Just prescription
- How efficient is Indian education?
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations & Security”]
- India, Japan, U.S. to hold naval exercises
- Back home to Italy?
- No longer at sea
- Indian Tiger vs Chinese Dragon
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Science & Technology”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”General Reading”]
- Rs.100-crore fine proposed for wrong India map
- Journalism as investigation
- Mogao caves reveal powerful India-China Buddhist link
- Bitter sweet
You may have observed that for the last few days there are no daily MCQs being posted. The reason behind that is that we have started a new initiative where we will be posting weekly updates on Issue based current affairs in video format. The Schedule will be GS -1 on Mondays, GS – 2 on Wednesdays and GS – 3 on Fridays; with a combined mock on Sunday. To view the Videos click on Current Affairs Section on the Home Page
To Take the Mock on current affairs : Click Here for previous Mocks