News Update : 01st day of July 2016
News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
The aspirants are advised to make their own notes for future reference (Point wise)
Below are the topic wise important News for Today
- WB offers $1 billion aid for solar projects
- Is FDI really a gift horse?
- Don’t merge loss-making banks, privatise them
- Core sector growth slows to 2.8% in May
- A fillip to growth, and maybe inflation
- Nasscom to red-flag policy roadblocks to Digital India programme
- Corporate balance sheets: from the ICU to the general ward?
- Calling attention
- Indian money in Swiss banks dips 33 % to Rs. 8,392 cr.
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity & Governance”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations & Security”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Science & Technology”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”General Reading”]
You may have observed that for the last few days there are no daily MCQs being posted. The reason behind that is that we have started a new initiative where we will be posting weekly updates on Issue based current affairs in video format. The Schedule will be GS -1 on Mondays, GS – 2 on Wednesdays and GS – 3 on Fridays; with a combined mock on Sunday. To view the Videos click on Current Affairs Section on the Home Page
To Take the Mock on current affairs : Click Here for previous Mocks