The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the MoU on Cooperation in the field of Mass Media between India and Bangladesh.
Salient features of the MoU
- Both the countries to facilitate training/study tour of personnel in the field of mass media and public relations.
- Encouraging the exchange of experts in the field of Mass Media
- Encourage cooperation between educational, training and research institutions in the field of Mass Media & Communication. Also facilitating exchange of publications generated by these institutions.
- Co-operation and Sharing experiences in the field of regulations of the Mass Media activities and statistical data relating to the Mass Media.
- Facilitating accredited mass media representatives to set up offices in the creation of conditions necessary for performance of professional duties on the basis of reciprocity.
For more keep visting Raj Malhotra IAS Academy