[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”11834″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][thim-heading title=”Why Prakaram?” title_uppercase=”” clone_title=”” line=”” text_align=”text-center”][vc_column_text]
Every year approx. 10 lakh candidates aspire to appear in UPSC civil services exam, many of them could not make to the final list because of an unplanned or bad strategy. Due to poor or no guidance, they left with only one choice to prepare for the competitions by self-studies only. We at raj Malhotra’s IAS understand this and would like to help those underprivileged but talented candidates in college campus itself. As everyone knows a good talent need a good coach to shape his career in right direction and mentorship so that the required results can be achieved.
Raj Malhotra’s IAS Academy is already teaching many Economical Weaker Students free of cost in our Chandigarh centre and in online mode as well. Now we have planned to conduct some talent hunt cum scholarship test at college level, so that we can pick out best of the talents who are needy and in merit list at same time. Raj Malhotra’s IAS Academy will provide scholarship up to 100%* in tuition fee for all talented and merit holder students so that they can full fill their dream of a greatest career
[/vc_column_text][thim-heading title=”Terms and Conditions for Scholarship Tests” title_uppercase=”” clone_title=”” line=”” text_align=”text-center”][vc_column_text]
1. It is a free test for all streams candidates the purpose is to hunt out the best talents for UPSC exam.
2. No. of candidates to be appeared in scholarship test per college has to be minimum 25 and maximum 250.
3. The seats will be filled first come first serve only.
4. The candidates has to score minimum 60% marks of the test to qualify the lowest slab of scholarship.
5. The winning scholarship fee of course (offline and online classes) has to be claimed strictly within given dates by institute.
6. The scholarship claims can be applied for following courses – IAS prelims exam, IAS MAINS courses or IAS pre cum mains combo only.
7. The scholarship would be valid for 2019-20 batches only.
8. Students who are appearing in these scholarship test would not be able to obtain any other running offer/Discounts in institute.
9. The existing students of RAJ Malhotra’s Institutes who belongs to shortlisted collages cannot participate in these scholarship tests.
10. The selected students have to enrol within a week’s time from the date of declaration of result. Failing to do so, the seat will be allocated to the next student as per the merit list.
11. The selected candidates will have to deposit the entire balance fee to avail the benefit.
12. Syllabus of the exam would be from General Study’s subjects such as – Geography, Polity, General Science, Economy, History and current affairs.
13. There will be 20-30 MCQ for the test with 20 min time only.
14. Raj Malhotra’s IAS reserves the right to change, modify, or terminate This test anytime, at its discretion
15. Decision of the Institute with regard to the test, including correct answer, allocation of marks and calculation of percentage etc., shall be final and binding upon the candidates and as such the same shall not be subject to challenge in any manner.
16. This test is completely an independent program for the benefit of students in and around Chandigarh. This program cannot be linked to any private or Government sponsored schemes or programs.
[/vc_column_text][thim-heading title=”To know when will Prakaram come to your college, Call: 7087206042.” title_uppercase=”” clone_title=”” line=”” text_align=”text-center”][/vc_column][/vc_row]