Every year approx. 10 lakh candidates aspire to appear in UPSC civil services exam, but only few of them appears in final tests. The key reason of missing approx. 50% of applicant in final exam is phobia of the examination hall. Many of others could not give exams due to contemporary myths and Bad Plan or no plan, this led them to discouragement and the candidates does not reach to the final examination hall.
Raj Malhotra’s IAS Academy is already providing a big platform for such aspirants in our Chandigarh centre along with online method. But we were able to cater only those who can reach to us and get the benefits. Now we have planned to conduct same awareness and Eye opening session for such aspirants in the college campus itself. And we would love to tell you that we are getting massive response in same. We have successfully conducted these type of session in PEC Sector 11, Panjab University (Multiple campuses) MCM DAV College- Sector 36, Rayat Bahra University and many more prestigious institutes of the region.
Beside this we are also running a series of talent hunt cum scholarship test by the name “Prakaram” at college/University Campus level, so that we can pick out best of the talents who are needy and in merit list at same time. Raj Malhotra’s IAS Academy will provide scholarship up to 100%* in tuition fee for all talented and merit holder students so that they can full fill their dream of a greatest career.
Terms and Conditions for Prayaas
- This is a 100% free awareness cum-counselling sessions for all undergraduate, graduates & post graduates of any stream.
- The minimum strength for conducting Prayaas- session at a campus should be at least 50
- Prayaas is best suitable for Civil Services aspirants & Competitive Careers Aspirants.
- This is a non-commercial activity and we do not allow any funding or cost to students for such sessions. In case of any such concern please repot the same to us.
- For any query related to our talent hunt/Scholarship test “Prakaram” You can contact our team member.