The Most Comprehensive Revision Course for UPSC IAS Prelims 2020
Get the Early Bird advantage by starting to prepare for the IAS Prelims 2020 NOW and cover everything comprehensively!
Comprehensive Videos for Full GS and Current Affairs
The Prelims exam has become highly competitive and the nature of questions is getting complex day by day. A simple Crash course can not help you solve these. With this course, you get 400+ Hours of GS Classes which will cover everything for you in and out comprehensively.
Full Test Series with 35 Tests
As a part of the course you get enrolled into our Test Series worth Rs. 9800/- for FREE! This test series will have 35 Sectional as well as Full Length Tests covering everything for you that you need to practice enough MCQs in Exam Environment. Compete with 1000’s of Students across India!
Concise Revision Study Material
You do not get enough time to revise the big books like M.Laxmikant, Shankar IAS, etc just a few days before the exam. To help you with that, we provide you with Revision study material which is summary of all these important books to help you revise quickly in a couple of days before the Prelims exam.
MCQ Practice Revision Books for all Components Delivered at your door.
We will be sending a set of MCQ Books with Revision MCQs for all Components. Each book has more than 1000 MCQs and you get a bank of 5000+ MCQs to practice. You can’t ask for more practice questions!
Why do we call this course the "Sure Shot Prelims Success" Course?
- You get to revise the whole GS in comprehensive video lectures of 2-3 hours each followed by a MCQ test.
- You revise everything comprehensively as compared to others attending short crash courses.
- You solve around 10,000 MCQ tests which will cover almost all the topics that you are likely to encounter in your actual Prelims exam.
- You get videos, summaries, test series, practice books and everything else that you need to clear the test. This will save your time.
- Last year, 33 Students out of total 92 who enrolled into the course cleared the Prelims.